Monday 31 January 2011

Working with teenagers is fabulous!


I have had the pleasure of working with a wonderful group of teen girls and a few boys last week and it was great fun. I was impressed with their positive attitude to the work they were doing and the wonderful results at the end. The students were from Impington Village College and a few from Manor Community College.I was demonstrating how to use the embellisher machine and hand embellishing needles as a final stage in completing a three dimensional piece of art.
My questioning look was directed at the photographer and not the students, sorry no photos of the work at this time but believe me it was great! The children at this school are very fortunate to have great teachers and a fantastic art room(three in fact).

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

That looks like it was fun Sandra!

31 January 2011 at 16:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home