Wednesday, 3 June 2015
- Name: Sandra Scott Textile Artist
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I am a textile artist living in Cambridge. I enjoy the creative process and I am passionate about textiles and sewing. My work is a reflection of who I am as a mother, wife,teacher and artist. I enjoy experimenting with new art materials and gadgets. My work is also an expression of my points of view, things which I reflect on and issues which affect me. My new website http://santextileart.com/
- Out of Africa
- April Already!
- A poem by my gifted daughter Krystal - If You Do N...
- Adam is twenty three!
- Team Sandra On The Move
- 'Forget Black History month. It's depressing. Pick...
- Summertime Sculpture
- Brilliant Batik workshops with a local primary sch...
- Always About My Mother
- Exhibition News!