Tuesday 6 January 2015

Adam is twenty three!


Today my son Adam turned twenty three. I cannot believe that he has reached that age and  that I have been so privileged to have played a part in his development into a lovely young man. It is an absolute pleasure to have seen  him grow in confidence from a shy, quiet, young, boy into the sensitive young man that he has become. He is not as quiet now.

Adam and Becki

 I am proud of his progress at University where he is studying Architecture. His work inspires me and although he is a perfectionist (like his father) and is never satisfied with his results his work is outstanding, I am excited by his ideas and the quality of the designs he creates. I have even commissioned a new studio when he has finished his studies, not to mention a house in the Caribbean. I am truly honoured to call him my son and to have him in my life. As much as he would not like to  admit it he is a lot like me. The picture above shows him with his really lovely girlfriend, Becki, she brings out the best in him. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Happy birthday Adam... And happy new year to all the Scott family!

7 January 2015 at 08:14  
Blogger Sandra Scott Textile Artist said...

Thank you Gina!

7 January 2015 at 17:54  
Blogger Ricki said...

Congratulations on having grown such a fine young man!

7 January 2015 at 23:07  
Blogger Sandra Scott Textile Artist said...

Thank you Ricki!

8 January 2015 at 20:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home