Sunday 16 May 2010

Friendship is a special gift

Last Saturday Dave I had a lovely time at my friends Susan and John who had invited us over for dinner. Gina and her partner were also there and we had a great time talking about art, life and children. Over this week I have had time to reflect on the event and I realise how much I appreciate them and their friendship. Our links or connections came through work but has somehow evolved into a warm caring bond and there is that genuine concern for each other that makes it very special. We might not speak to each other every day or meet up often but when we do we are guaranteed to have a great time. I learn so much from them all. They inspire me to be more than I am.

I have been out this weekend as well, but on Friday night for dinner at a local pub with different friends. This time all mums and our links have been formed through the school in our village, we have or have had children at the same school. The connections this time were different and the relationships different, but a bond has been formed, I believe that I am in the process of making a few more special friends.

Thank You Friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Thank you for being my friend too. x

16 May 2010 at 15:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home