Tuesday 14 September 2010

Weekend wonder

I had a fabulous time at the weekend with my mates the "Glum Mums". It rained and we were lost for a while in the bogs of Derbyshire but we made it out in the end, covering about 10 miles on Saturday. Some of us climbed rocks, well Claire is the "Wonder Woman" of the group, in no time she reached this spot.








We trekked across dams after being lost in the waterlogged bogs.












but the brilliant landscape and wonderful company made it a really great weekend. My sore muscles are better and I am ready for another one next year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dolores said...

I don't think I've every been lost but if and when it does happen, I do hope to have other people with me. Glad the muscles are getting better.

14 September 2010 at 17:19  
Blogger Gina said...

It sounds like you've had a wonderful restorative weekend.

15 September 2010 at 10:25  
Blogger Anne Rennie said...

Photos are great Sandra - shows what an artist you are!!

15 September 2010 at 12:32  
Anonymous Julian Kennedy said...

Veery nice blog you have here

11 June 2022 at 02:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home