Thursday, 14 January 2010
- Name: Sandra Scott Textile Artist
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I am a textile artist living in Cambridge. I enjoy the creative process and I am passionate about textiles and sewing. My work is a reflection of who I am as a mother, wife,teacher and artist. I enjoy experimenting with new art materials and gadgets. My work is also an expression of my points of view, things which I reflect on and issues which affect me. My new website http://santextileart.com/
- I think I have finished this piece which I still h...
- The snow is melting, Christmas is over and I have ...
- Gina to The Rescue!
- Happy New Year!
- Winter wonderland
- Changes in the creative process of the Painted Man...
- New Directions
- Today the weather has been really windy, when I l...
- Today I spent some of my time developing my lates...
- Return of the blogger!