Sunday 14 October 2012

Private views

 
Masai girl
 
 
Transformation
 
The private view of the exhibition was really wonderful. I felt very pleased with the way that my work was received and  all the artists taking part were given a warm introduction to the audience attending. There were more people there that I had expected,  the two  pieces contrasted beautifully against the white wall and I received many positive and complimentary comments. They were large paintings which filled the space beautifully and I enjoyed seeing everyone's work. Transformation was sold by the end of the evening and I certainly did not expect it.. The music afterwards was really fabulous and made everyone move to the rhythm. The two pieces which I entered into the Exhibition at The Apex gallery in Bury St Edmund's can be seen above.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kit Lang said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing them! :)

15 October 2012 at 01:25  
Blogger Lori said...

Beautiful work. Congratulations!

18 October 2012 at 01:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home