Sunday, 12 February 2012
- Name: Sandra Scott Textile Artist
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I am a textile artist living in Cambridge. I enjoy the creative process and I am passionate about textiles and sewing. My work is a reflection of who I am as a mother, wife,teacher and artist. I enjoy experimenting with new art materials and gadgets. My work is also an expression of my points of view, things which I reflect on and issues which affect me. My new website http://santextileart.com/
- Embrace life
- The spirit of Christmas, Creative Children and me
- Visit New Blogger Ricki Otis!
- Shorter days and Longer nights
- Planning and Dreaming
- Purple circles
- Life goes on!
- Sometimes it is Joy, Sadness, Happiness but always...
- Creating goes on
- Exciting Exhibition by Cary Otis