Saturday 2 January 2010

Gina to The Rescue!

Happy New Year! I have so much to learn about blogging and computers. I have just had a chat with Gina who sorted out a few things for me.
Now, I know anyone reading this will have a laugh. I had not seen ANY of the comments which were left for me until a few minutes ago when Gina told me about them, she talked me through the process of finding them. I would never have noticed that they were there. My husband you see is a computer expert and that means that he sets things up as if everyone else is a computer expert so my comments are not sent to me as an email but as a very tiny notice beneath the blog (no wonder I did not see them). My varifocals need replacing and I hate admitting that my eyesight is poor.
I could not believe the wonderful and encouraging comments which have been left for me about my work. Thank you all so much, it means a lot to me. Most of all thanks to Gina because I would never have realised that the comments were there. You are a beautiful star Gina. You can bet your bottom dollar that now I know where to look that I will never miss them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I'd better leave a comment now you've been so lovely about me! Was good to talk to you today and hope we have lunch soon. G x

2 January 2010 at 20:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home