Wednesday 10 February 2010

Going slowly!

I have been away for ages but I have not been able to put any time into my last idea. My time has been spent planning and organising my workshops and classes. It is amazing how much time it takes to prepare for a class. In fact, today one of my year 5 /6 groups painted a still life of sweet peppers with wonderful results. I returned home inspired but time and motherly duties did not allow me to indulge, maybe tomorrow I will get something done.
I must admit that I am riddled with guilt when I am unable to post a blog. I am always thinking of what I should include if I have no work to show.
I did not expect to feel this sense of commitment and obligation to get my work done and to share it with the blogging community. I am glad that I am a part of that community.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I sometimes feel it is the sharing of work and other aspects of life on the blog that actual keeps me working! I too find that preparing for classes always takes far longer than I expect. Hope all is well with you and the family. G x

10 February 2010 at 21:07  
Blogger AeFondKis said...

Yes Sandra, it has a big pull...but remember the days when you didn't do it and then now when it brings so much fun? Life is a juggle!
Linda

11 February 2010 at 12:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home