Tuesday 30 March 2010

Moving on

Yesterday I spent the morning at Hemmingford Grey displaying the work done by the children at the school. The display was interesting with lots of colour and movement. My initial plan of having a gradation of colour from dark blue to light had to be changed but this did not cause too much of a problem as I felt that the light bottom would have left the entire piece a bit unbalanced. Of course this project has been yet another learning curve and if I had to do the same thing again I would do it differently, overall I am pleased with the response I received from the children, their parents who took part and the staff at the school.
I believe that my husbands perfectionism is rubbing off onto me, since yesterday I have been constantly thinking of all the changes I could have made to ensure a better end result. To take my mind off things I spent some time in my studio with my Bernina.

1 Comments:

Blogger LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Just to say thank you for your lovely comments and hope to catch up with you properly once pc is behaving and jobs at home under control

Carolyn

31 March 2010 at 12:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home