Thursday, 12 September 2013
- Name: Sandra Scott Textile Artist
- Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
I am a textile artist living in Cambridge. I enjoy the creative process and I am passionate about textiles and sewing. My work is a reflection of who I am as a mother, wife,teacher and artist. I enjoy experimenting with new art materials and gadgets. My work is also an expression of my points of view, things which I reflect on and issues which affect me. My new website http://santextileart.com/
- Portraits on fabric
- Summertime to shine
- End of Fun Project
- Time passes and healing begins.
- Brilliant Batik workshop on Paper and Fabric
- Prof Puppet review
- Dyeing, Discharge, Paint and Quilting
- Drawing is essential
- New Year
- A Gift At Christmas - a lesson to learn from Louis...