Monday 21 December 2009

Winter wonderland


I have been away from creating far too long now. It has been quite busy for the last few weeks, the end of term, Christmas parties and baking Christmas puddings.

Thank you Gina for mentioning me in your blog, it was really nice of you to do that. I look forward to one of our get togethers soon.

I have not been able to do any of my creative work and I am not even ready for Christmas but I have a photo showing how beautiful it was on my road this week. The snow really does change dramatically how a place looks, this could be inspiration for more work. I am having withdrawal symtoms as I am not able to get any work done, I guess this always happens at this time of the year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I feel frustrated not working over the holidays too but there's too much to be done. It was lovely to see you last week.

21 December 2009 at 18:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home